I tried out this recipe from Pillsbury and my taste buds were greatly appreciative.
2 tbsp Rosemary
I can Pillsbury Crescent rolls
4 sticks Mozzarella cheese sticks (cut each stick in half to make 8)
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
Step by Step:
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray or line with cooking parchment paper.
2. Separate dough into 8 triangles. Place 1 piece of string cheese on wide end of each dough triangle. Sprinkle each piece of string cheese with 1/4 teaspoon rosemary and 1/4 teaspoon Parmesan cheese.
3. Roll up each, starting at shortest side of triangle, gently wrapping dough around filling and rolling to opposite point. Make sure to tuck in sides as well to decrease chances of cheese oozing out. Place on cookie sheet.
4. Top each crescent with some of remaining rosemary and Parmesan cheese.
5. Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until golden brown. Enjoy!
Until next time