Thursday, July 20, 2017

Top 3 of the week!

Hey guys! I know it's been a while since I've shared with you all on the blog! Apologies! But the good news is I have figured out a new way for you to keep up with everything going on in my life! If you follow me on Instagram, @Starr_Joy you can keep up with the latest :) But if you want a quick recap, continue to follow me here on the blog and I'll update you with the top 3 pics of the week. 

Here we go! Here's a quick recap from this last week:


Here are the details on my top three pictures:

3:
Peep toe wedges by Qupid and available at

2:
Dress: Last season from Wet Seal
Necklace: zhovak

1:
Sunnies: Tilly's (and they're entire store is 50-70% off right now)


See you next week with the next top three!
XOXO 





1 comment:

  1. Nice posts. I really like
    http://notes.com.pk/notes/9th-class-notes/physics-notes-9th-class/physics-notes-for-9th-class-chapter-1/

    ReplyDelete