Friday, October 23, 2015

I'm back bitches!



I know, I know, It's been about 6 months since my last post buuuuuttt..... In my defense, I've been busy. I'm sure you all have been too. It's no excuse really. We should make more of a priority for each other. I'm sorry. Do you forgive me? Good, because I have SO much to catch you up on!

Just to recap,1.  StarrJoy16 is doing amazingly well, I'm even in boutiques across the U.S. (A serious dream come true).

2. I'm STILL single and have been on some horrendous dates (that yes, I will fill you in on).

And 3. I have been spending my free time baking (and Eating)... Let's not talk about that. Oh, Ok we will, I'll fill you in on some awesome recipes.

So stay tuned my friends, The bitch is back!
 
Hold your applause! I'll be updating you guys soon. Pinky swear. Cross my heart and hope to die!
                                                                             XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment