Sunday, April 26, 2015

Just veg out. Lay like broccoli

After the crash and burn of my last relationship (Read all about it here ), I decided to give in to some much needed veg out time. Veg out = Relaxation. Or in the words of Julia Roberts, Be like vegetables, lay like broccoli. And OMG did it feel good.

                                                  I gave a big hallelujah to the weekend:


                                                             ordered myself a pizza:

 

                                                   Watched me some Criminal Minds:



                 Can we just take a second to appreciate all that is Derek Morgan (a.k.a. Shemar Moore):


                                                         Ok, just one more second:

 
And browsed Pinterest for some bathroom décor ideas:
 
 
 
Which was also where I found this amazing tank top, that was seriously just meant to be. Serendipity at it's finest:
 
 
 
 
I'll keep you updated on the progress of my bathroom decoration and shopping purchases. But all in all, I say that this weekend was a total success. Time well spent. It's always time well spent when you give yourself permission to do the things in life that you really want to do :)
 
How was your weekend?
Until next time. XOXO
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment