Sunday, December 27, 2015

All hail Elle King

Is it just me or did Christmas totally suck this year? In all honesty there is always a lot of hype and preparation that goes into one day. It's completely overrated and stressful. This year was especially hard for me because I also endured loss. My 13 year old pug, Gidget passed away. I had a lot of work drama. Not to mention disappointment and annoyance with anyone with a penis. Some dudes just suck.

I know what you're thinking... what a depressing post.. Well, cheer up buttercup. Some good did come out of this holiday season. I was gifted with the debut album from Elle King. Love Stuff. Perfect timing. I'm now obsessed with this 26 year old singer songwriter. I'm sure you've heard her hit "Ex's and Oh's". But for those who aren't familiar, her music is a mix of country, soul, rock and blues and I love her. She's so talented and badass.

I'm especially digging her songs "America's Sweetheart" Genius! and "Make you smile". She's inspired me to take guitar lessons and learn how to sing. No joke. It's now on my bucket list! I'll keep you posted on my status of channeling my inner rock star.

 
I  think it's safe to say that I have myself a girl crush. I love her message and attitude. She is fierce. Plus it's pretty awesome that she has "Damn, I'm good" tattooed on her boob. Get it girl!
 
 
Bow down and get her Album now. You can thank me later.
XOXO
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment