Sunday, October 27, 2013

D.I.Y. LumberJack costume

If you're like me and got a last minute invite to a Halloween party while watching Duck Dynasty, get inspired to throw together an EASY Halloween costume. I present to you my D.I.Y. Lumberjack costume, or as I like to call it: Lumber-Jill.


 
I hauled my booty to my fabulous local mall and was pleasantly surprised to find everything that I needed in two spots! Thank you Wet Seal . I snatched up these black buckled boots, denim shorts with lace accent, and this red plaid shirt (on sale for $15 by the way). All super cute and the best part, totally and completely wearable again!
I found the suspenders at Spencer's. I opted for a red bandana (my own) instead of a black beanie to make the look more girlie. The results: Tada! LumberJill is born!

 
Sorry for the totally dark and totally lame selfie pic!

 
Throw in an ax (from your local hardware store) and a Lumberjack and you're look is complete!
(Lumberjack sold separately).


                                                                Happy Halloween All!

1 comment:

  1. Tragus Piercing Tragus Piercing I read such an article, do you think these are correct? Has anyone had it done before?

    ReplyDelete