Friday, October 4, 2013

True love

I love love. I just can't get enough of it! Especially True Love. You know, the kind that makes you feel like you're floating on air. The kind where you can fully let go and fly high. The kind that makes you feel like a Queen, a queen that can do anything because you're on top of the world. Along with raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, falling in love is one of my favorite things. However, All of the things that I have been describing of course could be attributed to lust. Hmmm. I think a healthy dose of lust is required when talking about love too, at least the make you crazy (in a good way), gotta have it, give it to me now, kind of True Love. All of these aspects of love combined inspired my true love canvas painting. As well as my true love necklace. Both are available at my online Etsy shop:

                                                      www.etsy.com/shop/Starrjoy16

True love canvas painting $45


 

True love necklace $8

              Do you believe in true love? If not, stop being such a downer and add some to your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment