Sunday, October 6, 2013

Homemade Brown Sugar Cookie Body Scrub

With the change of season comes a change in skin texture. (Boo). My skin is so rough and dry this time of year. It's straight up not attractive. If you, like me suffer from crocodile dry skin condition, rest assured, my recipe for homemade body scrub will leave you "as smooth as a baby seal" as my bestie, Amanda would say.

Ingredients:
1 cup of Brown Sugar
1 cup of White Sugar
1 cup of Vegetable oil
2 1/2 Tbsp. Vanilla Extract
2 Tbsp. Nutmeg
2 Tbsp. Cinnamon

Simply combine all of the above in a rather large bowl. Keep up the churn baby churn and give yourself a good arm workout. After everything is mixed, transfer body scrub into a container of your choice. I like to use old jars. That's it! It's that easy! Bam! You've got yourself some homemade Brown Sugar Cookie Body Scrub!


 
I like to pretty up the jars, add a label, and give away my homemade body scrub as gifts! My friends love it! It is completely edible (although I don't recommend it) and will leave you smelling like, well, a Brown Sugar Cookie. Yummy!
Ready to grab your loofah and get your scrub on?

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS!! I REMEMBER YOU MADE ME A CHOCOLATE SCRUB AND LETS JUST SAY I WASN'T THE ONLY ONE TRYING TO LICK IT OFF! ;)

    ReplyDelete