Sunday, November 15, 2015

Can anybody find me somebody to love?!

My bestie got tickets to a Queen cover band and invited this girl! Heck yeah! For those of you who aren't familiar with the British rock band, shame on you! They were one of the biggest rock bands in the world by the 1980's. The band has released a total of 18 number one albums, 18 number one singles, and 10 number one DVDs. Estimates of their record sales generally range from 150 million to 300 million records, making them one of the world's best-selling music artists.

Queen is one of my favorite bands of all time. Having never gotten the chance to see the originals, I will say that the cover band at the Canyon Club in Agoura Hills were champions. We had a blast!

   I love me some (fake) Freddie Mercury
 
 
 
 
You're my best friend

 We will rock you
 
Perfect girl's night out with my bestie. The music was rocking. Drinks were flowing, and booties were shaking. We made friends with a group of people out on the floor and traded pictures and videos of us all singing and dancing together. P.S. I'm pretty sure that we even agreed to attend one of our "new friend's" 50th birthday party next weekend.. err.. anyway, we had ourselves a good time, we were having a ball. Don't stop us now!
 
Couldn't help that one! What's your favorite Queen song? Please comment and share below.
XOXO
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment