Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Elephants and Deer, Oh my!

I recently got a ton of compliments on this ole outfit of mine. Even though it's technically "Winter" in L.A. you wouldn't know it from the weather. It's been pretty toasty lately with average highs of 83 degrees. So the slightest cool down is cause for sweater and scarf. That's right baby, I like to layer on as much on as possible. I have also been known to wear scarves with tank tops as well, but that's besides the point. Accessories are a must I tell you! Anyway, I thought I'd share the deets of my outfit so you can get your cute on too!

 
Scarf: X-mas gift from my Bestie, Sara (Available at Charlotte Russe )
Elephant Sweater and Jeans: Wet Seal
Boots: Ball Band Boots, Style ZB6-6 in Cognac
Deer Necklace: StarrJoy16
 
 
 
You're Welcome! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment