Monday, March 3, 2014

Oscar Who?

Did you watch the Oscars? I'm sure coverage will be everywhere but here are My top 5 favorite moments of the Oscars 2014:

1. J-Law trips and falls (for the second year in a row). I love that she reached for the woman in front of her and nearly took her down with her. I love even more that she laughed it off like the classy broad she is. Seriously, the girl can do no wrong!

 
 
2. Jared Leto. I'm so in love. I love a man that loves and appreciates his Mama. He's not too bad on the eyes either. Seriously, I just want to stare into his baby blues and run my fingers through his luscious locks. Just one question, is that Ombre natural? If so, I'm totally Jealous.
 
 
3. Ellen crashes twitter with the best selfie ever. She intended to break a record with the most retweets ever and she accomplished it. With over 900,000 retweets, she shattered the previous record of President Obama's 500,000 retweets of his victory from 2012. The star power in that one photo is epic. I also loved Meryl Streep's comment that she had "never tweeted before".  #Genius


4. Bette Midler singing "Wind Beneath my Wings" In memory of those that passed away this year. Beautifully done. Brings be back to my childhood watching "Beaches". Love love love.


5. Matthew McConaughey wins the Oscar for lead actor in "Dallas Buyers Club". His speech and mention of his family was beautiful. I especially love that he included a famous line from his first film "Dazed and Confused" Adorable. It was more than 'Alright Alright Alright' Matthew, It was perfection.

 
I'd like to thank the Academy for presenting me with these top 5 moments. I loved watching! Well done! And an Arsenio Hall 'Woo woo woo' fist pump to you all!
 
XOXO
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. hahhahaha this is great! I thought of beaches the whole time too!! alright alright alright.. .. POOR LEO!!

    ReplyDelete