Sunday, January 31, 2016

Bohemian Bedding by Urban Outfitters

Did you know that Urban Outfitters isn't just for cute clothing? They sell goods for your apartment too! Score! It's also where I snagged my bedding and pillows for my bedroom. I was looking for something cozy with a bohemian vibe to it and I stumbled upon this fabulous Duvet cover from Plum & Bow. I cannot say enough amazing things about the Plum & Bow collection. So many amazing designs to choose from. All around $110!

 
After the tough decision of finalizing the bedding, it was on to pillows! I wanted to keep my color scheme going, so I chose Magical thinking Avery Tassel pillows in blue (2 for $60). Paired them with the Magical thinking Ayden Canvas Bolster pillow in cream ($49). Then topped them off with the Plum & Bow Embroidered Hand pillow ($49) that I am COMPLETELY obsessed with!

 
Plum & Bow has a gorgeous Faux Fur Throw Blanket for $79 but I found a similar fluffy knitted throw blanket on Amazon for $30.
 
 
And the bedding is completed! Perfectly comfortable bohemian flair! Have you shopped at Urban Outfitters to decorate your home? Feel free to comment and share below!
                                                                        XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment