Monday, May 9, 2016

Happy Mother's Day - Strawberry Shortcake Recipe

I hope you all had a lovely Mother's Day celebrating with your mamas. I decided to make my mom brunch for this mother's day. I showered her with flowers and food :) See the recipe for these delicious Strawberry Shortcakes that are so easy to make:



You'll need:
1 can Pillsbury Grands Buttermilk buscuits
2 tbsp margarine, melted
1/4 cup sugar
3 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
1/4 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup whipped cream (I used Reddi Whip)

Directions:
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees
2. Combine margarine and sugar and brush over top and sides of biscuits
3. Place biscuits on ungreased cookie sheet and bake at 375 for 13-17 minutes
4. Let biscuits cool for 5 minutes
5. Combine Strawberries and vanilla extract in a bowl. (Adding more sugar if preferred)
6. Split biscuits, layer on whipped cream, and strawberries
7. Enjoy!

Happy Mother's Day!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment