Sunday, May 1, 2016

Mother's Day Gift Guide

Mother's day is right around the corner. It's Sunday, May 8th for those that are calendar or date remembering challenged. With that in mind, I've rounded up a few of my favorite gift ideas for good old mama. 

How cute is this "You are a good mom." $14 mug from  Nordstrom (the inside reads "That's all".) I also like their other mug that reads "You are my mom. You are crazy". 





 I am obsessed with this "Mother of dragons" t shirt that Drew Barrymore is wearing. Similar tees available on Etsy. My favorite is from LostCoveApparel They have several different colors to choose from and tees retail for $14.99


For the flashy mama, I am loving this gold "mama" necklace from Cult of Youth $35  


These handmade lavender candles from AromaLab read "Mom (noun) 1.Superwoman: Best friend 2. I'm so lucky to have you as my mom" A sweet smelling gift for $20


How adorable is this "Obey your mom" pillow cover? A good reminder for $19 from Nest2Impress

You can never go wrong with flowers for mother's day. Make them even more special with these "mom" mason jars from OMGMASONS $24

Any gift for mom will be loved along with the right card. These are my 2 personal favs: 
"As you suspected, you were right about everything" $4.13 from BettieConfetti
And the classic "Dear Mama" from PabloPanda $5.99


Being a mom is a 24/7 job that never stops or slows down. Show mom how much she is appreciated today and every day. Feel free to comment below and share your favorite mother's day gift ideas.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment