Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Favorites of February

StarrJoy16 has had a super busy and productive month! (Insert arm flexing emoji here!) We've been cranking out new designs left and right. I am proud to share my favorite designs of the month along with some of my favorite models and yours truly:
For the thirsty girl, Rose all day tank top in racerback (my favorite)

How perfect is @Zara_Gwenavere modeling the adorable I woke up like this baby onesie?

For the girl with sass and style a.k.a. @Miss_Elliot_Grey knows how to rock our top seller Unicorn Vibes

Keepin it real with the Mama Tried t-shirt

And of course, the classic Eat pray hustle (now available in the Raglan style baseball tee)

Here's to another fabulous month! Stay tuned for next month's favorites!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment