Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Kings of Leon at the Forum - Walls Tour

My bestie's birthday is today, February 1st. We decided to get a jump on celebrating, so this past weekend, I took her to see one of our favorite's.... King's of Leon! They were playing at the Forum in Inglewood. After an hour and a half in an Uber (this is L.A., contrary to what they say in "Clueless" everything in L.A. does NOT take 20 minutes), we arrived and were ready to "Use somebody" Haha, see what I did there?!


We had a blast! The band was awesome. It was the last show of the tour and literally like Sex on fire! Caleb's solo rendition of "Walls" was so powerful and beautiful. My best friend could hardly take it.. as you can see in the recap of my snapchat story... Oh, and don't ask about the pickle jars.. Apparently it's a thing in Tennessee that my bestie just couldn't get over!  If you do follow me on snap: StarrJoy1, you know what I'm talkin about!..... Happy Birthday Sara!!



XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment