Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Britney Spears - Glory

If ya'll know me at all, you know that I am the BIGGEST Britney Spears fan Evs! I have every single one of her albums. I went to see her Circus tour with two inflamed gums and chipmunk cheeks due to a wisdom teeth malfunction. I supported her through her Sinead O Connor era (deep breath. Let's not discuss those dark days any further). Anyway, I wanted to share my thoughts on her new album, Glory. Her style has changed throughout the years and she's definitely embracing the nasal tones of her voice, but I am obsessed! My favorite tracks are "Make me...", "Private show", and the super fun "What you need". Notable second favs are "Invitation", "Man on the moon", "Slumber party", and the bonus "Better", "Liar", and "If I'm dancing".  Way to go Brit! And way to make me oooh! Best way to get the dance party started!


Have you heard Glory yet? What's your favorite song?
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment