Saturday, March 18, 2017

My birthday at Malibu Farm

Thursday was my birthday. The weather was gorgeous (it usually rains on my birthday). So I wanted to make excellent use of the sunny skies.  My best friend took me to Malibu Farm in Malibu (duh) to celebrate. Everything is Fresh, organic, and local. (Which the sign clearly states).


We started off with some mimosas. Easy on the orange juice please! 


I ordered the Grilled cheese panini (with bacon, of course). It was simply mouth watering.


My bestie got the tortilla salad and the pasta and meatballs for her son. She thought it was good but the meatballs were a little spicy for a kid's entrée.

It was all so delicious! A relaxed time in a beautiful location with a few of my favorite people.


We walked the pier and took in the gorgeous scenery! It doesn't get any better than Southern California.


I love this little man!


33 feels pretty good!


And roses for me to end on a perfect note!


I had a beautiful birthday celebration with my best friend. Just what I needed!

XOXO







No comments:

Post a Comment