Saturday, March 11, 2017

Ed Sheeran Divide

If you follow me on Snapchat (StarrJoy1) you very well know that I have a slight obsession with a certain Ginger named Ed Sheeran. I am completely in love with his new album Divide. I was already a fan but once I saw him perform "Shape of you" on The tonight show with Jimmy Fallon, I knew I had to get the album A.S.A.P. That's right, I'm still one of those old school folks that purchases those old things called compact discs... I like to have a tangible library!

He is the first artist ever to release two singles at the same time and have them both be in the top ten, so I knew his album wouldn't disappoint. And shit, I was right! I am not exaggerating when I tell you that EVERY single song on this album is amazing! 


Here's a rundown on his album song list and the first word that comes to mind after hearing them:

Eraser - Honest
Castle on the hill - Uplifting
Dive- Soulful
Shape of you - Sexy
Perfect - Perfect
Galaway girl - Instrumental genius (Ok, I know I cheated on this one and used two words)
Happier- Sincere
New Man- Humorous
Hearts don't break around here - Sweet
What do I know? - Truthful
How would you feel (PAEAN) - Beautiful
Supermarket Flowers- Captivating

My favorites are definitely "Castle on the hill" and "Dive"...but then there's "Shape of you" and "How would you feel" Oh, and "Supermarket flowers"...and ok, I can't pick a favorite because they are all THAT good! Thank you Ed for making my ears oh so happy!


Have you bought the album yet? What is your favorite song? Feel free to comment and share below!
XOXO




No comments:

Post a Comment