Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Baby, It's cold outside! Part 2 of the holiday collection

As promised, here is part two of the holiday collection from StarrJoy16. With only two weeks left to get your shop on, you really shouldn't waste any more time! The inspiration is clear as day, A SNOW day to be exact. I'm a lover of snow days.. or rather the idea of snowfall, being from southern California and all, my snow flurries have been limited to say the least. Wishful thinking on my part I suppose. Did you catch part one  of my holiday collection? If you're still searching for cute, festive home decor and or stocking stuffers, Check out the latest, and get your snowflake on!

 
Baby, It's cold outside acrylic canvas painting $20.00
 
 
Gold snowflake jewelry box and Gold snowflake necklace $8.00 each

 
Let it snow acrylic canvas painting $20.00
 
                                                Of course there is plenty more where that came from! Be sure to check out my shop www.etsy.com/shop/StarrJoy16 for more :) Happy shopping and Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment