Monday, December 2, 2013

e.l.f. Lip Stain Review

My girl friend, Amanda and I were cruising Tar-J for wine (what else) for one of our girl's nights in spent watching Grey's Anatomy.... Yes, we STILL watch that show.
Anyway, while we were browsing the aisles, we found ourselves wandering upon the makeup section. I came across e.l.f. cosmetics and literally squealed with delight. I have been hearing so many things about this brand. We were both in shock that most of the items up for grabs retailed for around a buck. That's right, $1.00 - $2.00. So I did what any normal girl would do, I loaded up! One of the items I grabbed was the e.l.f. lip stain. The stain promises beautiful precision color that lasts for hours with this pigment rich lip stain marker. The pen-like tip lets you draw on color easily for a streak & smudge free professional look. Infused with nourishing Vitamin E to hydrate and moisturize lips.




The results were subtle but oh so pretty! I love love love this product! I think it's safe to say I'm addicted. It's super easy to use, with it's thick, marker like applicator. I found the color to be flattering (since it brings out the own hues in your natural lip pigment). I also found it to be long lasting. The color didn't fade for hours! I added some clear lip gloss for shine and voila! A pretty in pink pout! Color me pretty impressed! All of this for only $2.00 a pop. You just can't beat that folks!

 
I think it's safe to say that e.l.f. cosmetics has found a fan in me. Have you tried their products yet? Available at your local drugstore.

No comments:

Post a Comment