Monday, September 16, 2013

The New Girl and The Mindy Project

Is anyone else super excited for tonight's premiere of both the New Girl and The Mindy Project?
Season 2 of both shows premiere tonight on Fox at 9/8c and 9:30/8:30c


I mean, Jess and Nick! Seriously, I haven't been this excited about an onscreen couple since Meredith and McDreamy. I can't wait to see what kind of shenanigans these two are going to get into this season.

 
I'm also looking forward to the hilarious antics of the doctors from the Mindy Project, who will no doubt be having me in stitches. And who can't help but love James Franco guest starring as a doctor?! I'd be his patient any day!

If you're not watching both of these shows, now is the time to start. Best way to spend a night in. Grab your girlfriends and the wine and get ready for a laugh fest! Will you be watching?

2 comments:

  1. I'm not yet quite caught up on The Mindy Project but I can't wait for New Girl! I love the way they ended the last season and can't wait to enjoy more fun loving characters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luckily you can catch up with Fox on Demand, Netflix, or Hulu. Did you catch this week's episodes? They definitely didn't disappoint!

      Delete