Friday, May 23, 2014

You may say I'm a dreamer

But I hope I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us,  And the world will be as one.
“I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now?”
 - John Lennon
Dreaming of summer? World Peace? Cute accessories? What ever your dreams may be, catch them with StarrJoy16. As you all know, I believe that anything is possible. You just have to believe in your dreams and believe in yourself. Here's to the dreamers:

                                                        Dream Catcher Jewelry box : $10

                                                      Dream Catcher Necklace : $8.00


                                                                           XOXO

6 comments:

  1. So fun and so much personality :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that song. The jewelry is so bright and happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love jewellery and that's a beautiful dreamer catcher, since I am a july dreamer i need me one of those lol

    myrabev - ajulydreamer.com

    ReplyDelete