Friday, May 30, 2014

Cupcakes for Kylie

I was recently approached by Amie, a fellow shop owner on Etsy about taking part in an auction for a little girl named Kylie from San Diego, who is battling cancer. Little Kylie was diagnosed with stage 4 high risk neuroblastoma. You can find out more about Kylie's story here on the family facebook page: www.facebook.com/prayersforkylie1 as well as follow their journey on Instagram @prayersforkylie

I absolutely love children, they're the inspiration for my line. Hearing about Kylie's story broke my heart. Without hesitation, I agreed to help. I'm happy to announce that StarrJoy16 will be donating a necklace and ring from part of my dream catcher collection as part of the Auction to raise funds for Kylie's family.
 
The Auction will be held in June 2014 (specific date is not set yet). It is to be held live on Instagram. Follow @cupcakesforkylie to participate in the auction as well as to receive the latest information on Kylie's status. Along with my jewelry from StarrJoy16, other handmade items, services, and gift cards will be auctioned off.


I hope you will join us in dreaming big for Kylie and supporting her in her brave battle. Together we can make a difference for this family. If you would like to get involved with donations, please contact
Amie Salter at cupcakesforkylie@gmail.com


                                           Stay tuned for an update of the live auction date.

                                                                               XOXO




18 comments:

  1. What an adorable and brave little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, such amazing ladies, you and Amie are! Hope Kylie stays strong!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious baby. I am sending prayers her way. Thank you for making others aware of her story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following! Thank you for sharing, keeping her and her family in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, sweet little darling! I am going to keep her and her family in my prayers! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I hate hear ohm about children suffering, I know it's an imperfect world I wish children could just have the beautiful opportunity to be children. Prayers to this darling x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitley keep her in my thoughts and prayers! What a remarkable smile!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a brave little girl and her family is so strong! THANK YOU for sharing her story.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Goodness, my heart aches for this little girl!! Thanks so much for spreading the word. Prayers coming her way!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh she is the cutest! So great of you to take part in the auction for her. Thoughts and prayers for her and her family!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It breaks my heart that this little girl and her family have to go through this difficult trial. My prayers are with them. Thanks for sharing her story with us.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you all for your support and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. what an amazing cause, she's such a beautiful little girl. sending her lots of love and will be checking out the auction x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a wonderful cause. And a darling girl! Prayers and thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  15. prayers and thoughts to little Kylie. . I will for sure reach out and help the cause. Thanks for spreading the word

    ReplyDelete