Monday, June 16, 2014

All signs point to YES

You should all know by now that I'm a big believer in the Anything could happen factor. So if you're finding yourself with doubt or questions, consider me your magic 8 ball, because the answer is a very positive 'Yes'. Unless of course your question was along the lines of 'Am I going to get demoted at work' or 'Is my boyfriend cheating on me?' Then I'd clearly have to change my answer to 'I don't know'. (I'm sorry but I don't have all of the answers nor do I know what's going on in your bosses mind or your boyfriend's pants). That being said, I hope you have a fantastic Monday and get out there and make the day yours because Yes you are fabulous and Yes you can make it happen!

                                                                             XOXO

1 comment: