Monday, June 30, 2014

Finding the perfect tank top

As you know, I started turning my artwork into wearable art via my jewelry line and most recently baby onesies. Which I couldn't be more proud of by the way :) Turns out adults want to get in on the action and wear my designs too! Hip hip hooray! Obviously onesies for adults would just be plain wrong and weird, so I've decided to make junior and adult tank tops for ladies! The past few weeks have been full of a lot of trial and error, mostly error, in trying to find the perfect tank top.


Ideally my favorite is a racerback tank top with a soft flowy fit. Finding the right material blend has been a problemo because the heat press machine that I work with normally work best with 100% cotton material. It tends to scorch the other blends :(  I'm still looking for the perfect blend and wont stop until I get it dammit!


I hope you enjoyed the sneak peek of what's to come from StarrJoy16 Stay tuned for an update of my journey to finding the perfect tank top and of course the release of tank tops in my shop! Until then, what's your favorite type of tank top? Please comment below and tell me what style of top you would like to see my designs on :)

                                                                              XOXO

27 comments:

  1. Onesies for adults used to be a thing... bodysuits were totally cool in the 90s lol. Love the tank!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol what?? You don't think adults would look good in onsies?? ;) VERY cool, love your designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah that sounds perfect! Racerback and flowy with a fun design!

    xo, Hima
    Hima Hearts

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! That's my favorite type of shirt to wear as well, so I can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the fit of racerbacks best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love everything that you've put together in the pics! great job! :) racerback is definitely the way to go :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know what you mean about finding the perfect tank, my faves are soft and flowy too! Plus, I love both of these outfits you put together :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, love the first one SO much! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. You should definitely do jump suits!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh, I want them both!! In all seriousness, let me know when you add them! :)
    Also, Maddie still wears her unicorn necklace ALL the time! her little friend was over earlier & was talking about how pretty it was and how badly she wanted one too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soooo sweet! Made my day! She's adorable and I'm so proud to have her rockin my design :)

      Delete
  11. I love tank tops! Especially comfy ones!

    ReplyDelete
  12. these are so cute! i've been loving adding soft, comfy racerback tanks to my wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both of those tops are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The black one is my favorite for sure! Can't wait to see more. I love crops and racer back tanks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pretty cool! Keep it up! I've love to see more

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the skull shirt, and the outfit you styled it with!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That coral top is super pretty!

    ReplyDelete