Friday, June 6, 2014

What the What? - Jessica Simpson is starting to resemble Heidi Montag

Let me start off by saying that I adore Jessica Simpson. I think she is beautiful and talented and all things spunky and sweet. I commend her recent weight loss and am the first to give her a round of applause on her success. However, I've noticed with the recent shedding, she seems to look a little weathered. Dare I say less glowy and more plastic-ish, not to mention orangeish. With her new slick straight hair I couldn't help but notice that she resembles none other than (gasp) Heidi Montag, who is most famous for her hills as well as having 10 plastic surgery procedures in the span of one day. That list includes: Botox, nose job revision, mini brow lift, chin reduction, fat injections in her cheeks and lips, breast augmentation revision (to go to a DDD- wowza), liposuction on waist and thighs, ears pinned back, buttocks augmentation, and neck liposuction. Seriously.  And to this I say what the what?!


 
  
 
It's starting to freak me out a little bit. Women need to stop going to such extremes to feel "beautiful". I hope J-Simps gets it together. I anticipate her being able to draw the line and back away from the self tanner immediately before she completely goes overboard and regrets it like Heidi. Just sayin.
 
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment